Studio Deluxe Exposure Meter
The Sekonic L-28C2 is the classic analog incident ambient light meter. A swivel head and needle lock facilitate easy and accurate readings while a memory pointer retains prior readings.
- Measuring System: Incident light type, reflected light measurement is also possible
- Measuring Modes: Ambient incident and reflected
- Receptor Head: Rotating, interchangeable receptor.
- Aperture/Shutter Priority: No
- Display Readout: Indicator needle
- ISO Range: 8 To 12,000; Measuring Range: EV4 ~ EV17 (for incident light) EV9 ~ EV17 (for reflected light)